Federacio Atletisme Illes Balears
XIV Mitja Marato Illa de Formentera
Registration fee: 33 €
Minimum age: Participants must be 18 on the day of the competition.
Local Athlete: If you have your habitual residence in Formentera and you want to participate in the category of Local Athlete, send us an email indicating your personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy: No refunds will be given for any reason. Please take out the cancellation insurance.
If for any reason, contrary to the will of the Organization: health pandemics, terrorist acts, climatic circumstances, traffic accidents or cuts in sections of circuits, denial of government authorization for any cause or pretext, etc., the race cannot carry out on the scheduled date, at the request of the participant, the Organization will refund 75% of the registration fee. The remaining 25% will remain in the possession of the organization to cover the management costs of each participant, such as bank fees, insurance, preparation of number or other expenses incurred for the registration.
If the race is postponed, the participant may also choose to save the total amount of their registration and keep it open for the new date.
Race Control: This will be carried out with a chip.
Participants who have a yellow chip may use it once they have coded with the organisation (enter the code in the registration form on the website).
Participants who do not own a chip must buy a one use chip when registering (€3), which will be provided to them when they collect their race number.
Transfer of Participants: A shuttle service to the starting line is available to participants, upon request when filling out the registration form.
Alongside their race number, all participants will be given a ticket corresponding to the starting point as chosen on the registration form. To access the bus, the race number must be shown and this ticket must be provided, which must match the stop.
Once the transfer point has been chosen on the registration form, any changes will have to be made upon collection of the race number in Formentera. Changes by phone or by e-mail will NOT be accepted.
Points transfer of participants and times:
T-shirt size: Once you have chosen the size of the T-shirt on the registration form, no changes are allowed. We have attached a pdf with the measurements of each size to help you choose it.
+ Information www.marato-formentera.com
FERRY IBIZA – FORMENTERA – IBIZA
Trasmapi is an official sponsor of the event and offers a 50% discount over the current rate for participants and companions and offers a 50% discount for cars.
It also offers to you free transfer by urban bus from the Airport to the Maritime Station and return, with your online reservation. Remember to add this service in step # 2 of the purchase process and print the tickets received in the confirmation e-mail to access the bus.
The code 2023MEDIA must be entered in the box ‘Promotional Code’ in Trasmapi website (www.trasmapi.com
We recommend you to book your tickets on-line, doing on-line check-in 15 days before your travel to avoid the queue in the ticketing desks.
We also recommend to select the boarding time if possible, as those passengers with boarding booking have preference over the passengers with an ‘open’ reservation.
Do not hesitate in contacting Trasmapi if having some special request calling to 0034 971 31 44 33 or email email@example.com